Vega One is among the high-end protein shakes in the market today that many people use to cut down weight and maintain healthier bodies. It is a gluten free shake and has a very competitive nutritional profile that gives even other top shakes stiff competition. Here is a comprehensive review to establish whether this is the type of meal replacement shake you should go for.
Ingredients and nutrition
Vega One ingredients are well thought about especially for people looking forward to replacement meals made from whole meal ingredients. All the ingredients in this shake are plant based so that even people with extra sensitivity to animal products can use them.
- Plant Proteins: Though some people have always expressed their reservations about plant proteins, the claim is without merit. Vega One delivers 100% of all the proteins without using daily products. This is a great option especially for people who have very sensitive stomachs. Every serving of Vega One provides 20 grams of proteins derived from hemp and pea. Even for others who do not have problems with dairies, plant proteins in Vega One are also useful in cleansing the body of toxins.
- Lots of superfoods: While other food shakes focus on simply blocking hunger, Vegan One went a step further to ensure that every user enjoys whole body wellness.
- Probiotics and digestive aids in Vegan One help to keep the gut safe and ease digestion. This helps to add the good bacteria in the body and facilitate a better gut environment for optimum nutrients uptake from food.
- Antioxidants and omega-3 in every Vegan One serving are critical for strengthening your immunity, brain cells development, and stronger lymphatic system.
- High serving greens: Just like nutritionists, medical experts, and fitness professionals advise that every meal should have enough greens; Vegan One has used the same ideology. In every serving, users are sure to of getting all the greens that the body requires from maca root, alfalfa, spinach, broccoli, kale, and chlorella.
- High fiber content: Every serving of Vegan One is loaded with 6 grams of fiber that goes a long way in helping to keep hunger low, aiding digestion, and slowing down the release of carbs.
- 50% of daily vitamin requirements: For any meal to be considered whole, it requires to have ample vitamins to keep the body safe from infections. In every serving, you are sure of getting 50% of all the vitamin requirements including Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, calcium, zinc, and folic acid among others.
In every serving, you get 160 calories which are okay and leave you with a good space to munch your preferred low-calorie cookie. Sugar content in Vegan One is only 1 gram which makes it a good meal replacement shake or helping to cut weight. Indeed, this even surpasses what other top replacement meals have. For example, Replacement Shake, one of the top meal replacement shakes has 17 grams of sugar.
Vegan One meal replacement shake uses plant proteins, fibers, and chromium to suppress hunger. Many people who used Vegan One were able to stay full for three hours. For people whose tasks are light such as working in an office, Vegan One could block hunger even up to 4 hours. Therefore, it can only be categorized as an average hunger blocker. Indeed, the manufacturer could do a lot to improve on this by raising the fiber content and proteins so that users can be sure of staying satisfied at least between one meal to the next (4-5 hours).
Vegan One Price
Vegan One is one of the most pricey food replacement shakes in the market. Every serving will cost you $3.5 which is far above $1.5 that is considered for meal replacement shakes. However, the price is still lower when compared to others such as Shakeology that goes for $4.0 per serving. Indeed, if you opt to use Vegan One, the cost can come down to $2.30 by purchasing at Amazon.
Flavors and tastes
Vegan One flavors are diverse to ensure that as many people as possible can get personal preferences. These flavors include Chocolate, Natural, Vanilla Chai, Berry, Coconut Almond, French Vanilla, and Mocha. The most favorite flavors in the market are Chocolate, Berry and French Vanilla. Notably, many people have been indicating the mild sourness palate that is characteristic to most flavors. However, this is caused by low quantities of sugar in every serving. To make Vegan One tastier, consider mixing with some almond milk, water, and half a banana.
Pros of using Vegan One
- Veg One ingredients are derived from plants which makes it an ideal option for people with allergies to dairy products.
- Its availability in diverse flavors allows users to pick their choices so that they can still enjoy great tastes even when cutting weight.
- While the objective of any meal replacement shake is helping people to block hunger, Vegan One is manufactured to provide whole bodily health because it contains a lot of essential vitamins, proteins, and oils to strengthen body’s immune system.
Cons of using Vegan One
- The cost of Vegan one was rather high and out of reach for many people. At $3.5/serving, the cost can be too much when compounded for a full month or even year.
- Though Vegan One has a lot of flavors, there is a sharp sour taste in most of them. This can, however, be remedied by adding some water or almond milk.
- At a cost of $3.5/serving, Vegan One only delivers only 3 hours of satiety. Comparing this with others in the same group, a user is sure of feeling hungry and perhaps taking a snack before the next meal.
If you have been looking for a meal replacement shake that will deliver results, it is advisable to try Vegan One. It comprises of top vegetable proteins and a lot of other health additives to promote a better gut and stronger immune system. The shake is also made in an environmentally friendly process so that you can be sure of being part of making the world a better place.